Holly Wyatt MD
Extreme Weight Loss:
- Extreme Weight Loss Destination Boot Camp™
- March 22 – 28, 2015
- June 14 – 20, 2015
- July 26 – August 1, 2015
- Achieve your own amazing transformation!
Spend a week at the University of Colorado Anschutz Health and Wellness Center and learn how you can lose weight and keep if off for good in Phase 1 of this science-based program inspired by the show Extreme Weight Loss. Your transformation coach will guide you through a six-day schedule of physical activity, self-discovery and nutrition education based on principles from State of Slim, co-authored by Dr. Holly Wyatt.
You’ll also receive state-of-the-art assessments including:
- A dietary recall and analysis
- Height, weight and measurements
- Body composition analysis
- A comprehensive, six-dimensional wellness assessment
- A facial image of what you’ll look like when you reach your goal weight
For the EWL Destination Boot Camp call 1-844-404-2008 or visit us at www.ewlbootcamp.com
Consultations, Fitness Center memberships, classes and other programs are available. Please call 1-303-724-9355 (WELL) or visit www.anschutzwellness.com.
Holly R. Wyatt, MD – is an associate professor of medicine at the University of Colorado and is currently a physician, clinical researcher and medical director at the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center. She has extensive clinical experience in weight reduction using behavioral treatment, dietary therapy, physical activity interventions, weight loss medications and surgery. Dr. Wyatt is co-author of the recently published, State of Slim that reveals how slender Coloradans get and stay that way using the revolutionary Colorado Diet. As medical director of ABC’s Extreme Weight Loss show, she uses many of these principles to guide cast members in their weight loss journey. Dr. Wyatt’s research interests include measuring resting energy expenditure, fat oxidation, total energy expenditure and activity levels in a weight reduced population. She also studies how diet composition affects long-term success in weight loss maintenance. She has studied subjects who are losing weight with the Atkins’ (low carbohydrate) vs. a low fat, high carbohydrate diet. She has also investigated diet composition, exercise patterns and breakfast consumption in the National Weight Control Registry.
- Hospital Awards:
- Destination Boot Camp - Achieve your own amazing transformation!
- Medical School, Baylor College of Medicine (1993) Fellowship, University of Colorado (University Hospital) Program (1999)
- Primary Specialty:
- Secondary Specialty:
- Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism
- Target Area Codes:
- Serving Area Codes 402 and 531
- Target Counties:
- Serving Sarpy County and Lancaster County
- Target Geography:
- Target Zip Codes:
- Serving Zip Codes 68520 and 68527