Aurora Craft Brew Tour
Colorado’s known for its taste in craft beer, join the fun by filling up your beer passport and visiting Aurora’s craft breweries! Here’s how you get started, visit participating locations between May 1 and Oct. 31, make a purchase and have a brewery staff member stamp your passport. Make your way to four participating breweries to receive a commemorative glass; visit all eight to receive a glass growler! Download your passport on the city’s website or by visiting one of Aurora’s Public Libraries.
Take a look at the participating breweries to begin planning your trip:
- Cheluna Brewing Co., 2501 Dallas St.
- Comrade Brewing Co., 7667 E. Iliff Ave.
- Dry Dock Brewing Co., 15120 E. Hampden Ave. and 2801 Tower Road
- Haykin Family Cider, 12001 E. 33rd Ave. Unit D
- Launch Pad Brewery, 884 S. Buckley Road
- Peak to Peak Taproom, 16701 E. Iliff Ave.
- Two22 Brew, 4550 S. Reservoir Road
- Ursula Brewery, 2101 N. Ursula St. #10