St. Therese School1200 Kenton Street
Aurora, CO 80010
St. Therese School has educated tens of thousands of children since it welcomed its first students in 1956. It was built in response to the tremendous growth enjoyed be Aurora in the years after World War II. St. Therese, established in 1926 as Aurora’s first Roman Catholic parish, purchased 48 lots on Kingston Street in 1949 with plans for a new church,school and convent. 1953 saw construction begin on the school and the first students enrolled in September of 1956.
- East Metro Region