Victory Grange2025 Tower Road
Aurora, CO 80011
Victory Grange began in 1939 in an effort by local citizens to bring together rural and nearby city neighbors in what later became northeastern Aurora. Victory is a local member of the Colorado State Grange, a community service oriented, a fraternal organization. Fundraising efforts during WWII and the later 1940s enabled property acquisition and brought Victory Grange Hall to its full opening in 1951. The name “Victory” is a reflection of the desired outcome of WWII and the war’s impact on the community that gave birth to this Grange.