William Smith House412 Oswego Ct.
Aurora, CO 80010
Aurora pioneer William Smith once raised sheep on the open land around this property. Smith was the founder of Aurora Public Schools and owner of the land donated for Del Mar Park. The home remained in the family until 1983 when Smith’s daughter, Margaret, passed away. The house is now privately owned as a residence.
Built: 1910 • Landmarked: 1986