Constructed in 1913 by the Woeber Car Company in Denver, this car was used on several lines including Line 14 from Denver to Aurora, making its last run in 1932. In 1950, Trolley Trailer No. 610 was sold to Dr. Edwin Perrott for $50. Dr. Perrott moved the trolley trailer to his rural property at East Colfax Avenue and Airport Boulevard, and No. 610 spent over 40 years as part of Perrott's house! Trolley Trailer 610 is now housed at the Aurora History Museum.