Now Hiring: Entry-Level Sales Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Sales and Services
- Position reports directly to the Director of Sales and Services of Aurora non-profit destination marketing organization, Visit Aurora, Inc.
- Primary responsibility for this position will be proactively supporting Visit Aurora sales, marketing, services, administrative groups, and Visit Aurora members.
- Staff Visit Aurora office’s front desk, answer office phones, welcome visitors, fulfilling information requests, etc.
- Proficiently utilize Visit Aurora Customer Relationship Management (iDSS/Tempest) and maintain sales client databases, through data entry, account maintenance, contact updates, member description updates, query updates, distribution list maintenance, etc.
- Assist with pre and post reporting including: economic impact forecasts and reports, pick-up collection, EmpowerMINT reporting, etc.
- Assist with the coordination of sales team missions, site inspections, and pre and post-convention meetings.
- Assist with the coordination of events, meetings, and trade shows.
- Assist with the maintenance of Visit Aurora social media, event calendars, etc.
- Coordinate fulfillment of collateral and amenities.
- Sales Coordinator will provide monthly updates of support and coordination activities and initiatives to Visit Aurora Director of Sales and Services.
- Compensation: competitive salary, benefits program, and 401K.
Salary position which requires some night and weekend work; Degree or previous DMO / hotel experience preferred; Previous sales coordination, sales, and / or administrative experience a plus; Must be team-oriented and willing to work in fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
To apply: Send cover letter, resume and three references to Justin Clark, Director of Sales and Services, Visit Aurora, Inc., at justinclark@VisitAurora.com by September 22, 2017