The Big Wonderful at Stanley Marketplace – BeerFest & Bazaar
Address: 2501 Dallas St
BEERFEST – Friday, July 7 from 5-9PM
· Unlimited samples of over 50 craft beverages
· BBQ from Rolling Smoke BBQ
· Tributes from The Allman Brothers Band Tribute (My Blue Sky), Pickin’ on Blind Melon (Canyon Collected with Special Guests), and Pickin’ on Dad Rock! (TORI PATER).
· The party continues until 11PM with a full bar and live music in The Hangar.
· Super Early Bird Tickets: $39
Participating breweries and distilleries include Ballast Point Brewing Company, Breckenridge Distillery, Bristol Brewing Company, Cheluna Brewing Company – who will be sampling a special TheBigWonderful collaboration Wit, featuring grapefruit and hibiscus – The Infinite Monkey Theorem. Denver’s Urban Winery, New Avalon Growler Ciders, Strange Craft Beer Company, Station 26 Brewing Co., Prost Brewing Company,WestFax Brewing Company, and more to be announced soon.
Night BAZAAR – Saturday, July 8 from 4PM – 11PM
· A curated selection of vendors and food trucks will be onsite Saturday night to offer the best of local shopping and food.
· Bands: Pickin’ on Sublime (40 Oz To Freedom (Sublime Tribute Band), Pickin’ on Tom Petty (Chain Station), and Pickin’ on Ween (Jim Sullivan), delivering tribute sets of fan favorites.
· Early Bird Tickets: $10
Day Bazaar – Sunday, July 9th from 10AM – 6PM
· A full day of the shopping 60+ local craft, food, fashion and art vendors + live music & food trucks.
· Bands: Wake Up and Live (Bob Marley Tribute), Pistols & Petticoatsproviding a Pickin’ on Madonna set, and Wish You Were Pink performing a Pink Floyd Tribute.
· Early Bird Tickets: $5, $7 at the door
Children 12 & Under are FREE
Dogs allowed at this event!