170 South Chambers Road - Ward III
Originally constructed as a grain silo, this round building was converted into a two-story cow barn around 1912. Possibly the last surviving round barn in Colorado, its exceptional construction and engineering are believed to be the work of an itinerant carpenter. The JohnDeLaney family lived in a home across Toll Gate Creek and raised livestock. The barn has been restored and houses an exhibit on agriculture and dairy farming in the Aurora area.